Re:RAT

owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Sounds like my story. I've had my ST since March 4th and I've never gotten
 anything related to membership in some RAT organization. In fact, I wouldn't
 even know it existed if not for this list! But from the sounds of it, >>

I have this same issue.  Never did get my membership from my purchase of 99
Sprint ST.  Which I think is a dealership issue, but I could be wrong.

Ken T. from Ca.

"tossed aside like cheap truck stop fare"

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong, gone but not forgotten"
95' Triumph Trident, "The Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99'Triumph Sprint St, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975