Re: Biscuits and bees

Dallas, yup, their freeking idiots! I used to hang out with the
Thusrday Sonic/Saturday Whataburger crowds, but when I noticed
myself doing 140 along 635, then 1 death, 1 broken back, 1 road
rash head to toe (literally here!), one guy ran into the back of
me etc. I decided that maybe having a hyper sports bike in the flat
lands of Dallas is not worth it. Thus I'm hangin with you guys. I
just don't have a ST yet :-(

As far as racing, very few motorcyclists try to race me. But then
again, there are very few bikes that are faster than the 9r. I will
admit to pushing one or two viper/corvette owners (and 1 nsx) as
they sit there looking like they own the world. But then again I
have actually never raced one. Although a Viper did try one night
when we where on Central comming out of down town (in the canyons).
I was not about to start playing in the midle of traffic. Mom taught
me well :-)

I know a few people who are seriously looking at what they are
doing, and starting to really think they are lucky to be alive.
I've never been overly agressive, but when you hang around guys
who are capable of doing wheelies up Central, changing lanes through
traffic, you start to feel a bit immortal. Now that I do hang with
them, I feel much less pressure to learn how to wheelie :-)

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664