For Sale: Sargent Saddle

Well after trying both a Corbin and a Sargent (again) I've come to
the conclusion that my butt prefers the stock seat. So I have a
virtually brand new Sargent saddle for sale (FYI it will also fit the
RS) It is black with grey welts, which match the sliver of the frame
perfectly. The style is two up with the new Diamond Plate material
for inserts, this is gripier than the basketweave, and it looks a
little more modern. I paid $290.00 plus a stock seat. I'll take the
first $190.00 plus a stock saddle, and shipping. I'd prefer an ST
saddle that doesn't have too many miles on it ( less than 7k or so)
as the stock foam tends to break down after awhile. I have pics I can
email anyone who is interested. Please contact me off the list either
email or at 609-895-2672  leave me a message if I'm out.

Erik