Re: South Bay LA

>We should so a SoCal ST/RS ride to keep those latte-drinking Bay Area folks
>from hogging all the fun while we guzzle down their water...

Hey Paul, David and Blake, do you remember any of us ordering a latte? I
didn't think so. Maybe we should invite this southern gang up to our turf
and show them how much faster you can ride when your brain isn't saturated
with smog. :^)

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com