They're multiplying like rabbits!

On my four-mile round trip commute on Friday, I passed three (!)
STs in San Francisco.

One was blue, and was parked in front of Scuderia, around noon.  Then
there was a black one on Townsend, near Pac Bell Park.  The third one
was black, maybe blue, and was parked on 14th between Noe and Sanchez,
around 9 p.m.

Does anyone on the list belong to these?

- -Patti