RE: The Ride or The Bugs or The Gifts...

At 04:49 PM 9/11/00 -0700, brettis wrote:
>Where did you get that Triumph logo to put on your helmet? So cool...I want
>my own logo too!

Triumph used to sell them - they had two kits - one for the Daytona (with
white letters) and one for the Sprint (with gold letters). Both kits came
with a couple of model stickers (name in script), a couple of Union jack
stickers, One big Triumph decal and a couple small triumph decals. I don't
know if Triumph still offers them as I haven't seen any in awhile.

- - Eric