Re: ST grinds to a halt

Think the key to finding petrol is to find a petrol station where you can
queue from both sides.
One side will be along the edge of the road, with traffic tailing back as
far as the eye can see.
The other side will be one or two cars parked facing the traffic on the feed
road leading onto the station forecourt, where you can probably find room
for a bike alongside or behind the last car. I actually drove to my local
and cheekily parked myself with the rubber of the front tyre dead against
the concrete block surrounding the pump, perched between two cars, then
waited my turn and got the pump when the first car driver drove away.
Well, it's MY only form of transport, too, you know!
BTW, carrying on from lead replacement fuel, what does Superduper Unleaded
do to the bike?
Tim