RE: New file uploaded

  Actually I haven't given it a good wash in about 2 weeks.  I use the Honda
Spray to keep the bug and dirt down in the interim.  About every 1 or 2
months I use the Novus No.2( red bottle ) for a light polish.  It's a nice
easy regimen(?) since I want to ride more than clean the bike.

Brad "Deviled Dawg" Applegate
'00 Sapphire Blue Sprint ST