Sender's name with the subject headers

Howdy,

	I realize I am relatively new to the list, and I ride a
Japster hehe; nonetheless, I have a request for whoever runs this
list.  At the top of each digest is a list of the subjects from all
the included letters.  It would be real nice if that list also
included the name or email addy of the sender.  Here is an example
from the VFR list I sub to:

001: Cruz, Eddie          	   RE: WGDH - Rutland weather
002: Donald K. Wagner      Re: WGDH - Rutland weather
003: dave                	   Re: Would this fit in a hard
bag? (LVFR)
004: jeffstone             	   triple clamps

I believe this info is just stripped out of the email message
header?
	The reason I make this request is to save time for the
Digest readers.  Not that I don't hang on your every word, but
there are times when I don't have the time to read all the messages
and it would be nice to be able to scan the header info to see if
there is anything from someone in particular.  Just a thought.
Comments?

Adios,

Scott Friday a.k.a. "Jap Dawg"

98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx