Re: Avon vs Pirelli

Just moved to Avon's but not enough miles to make a comment. May keep an
eye on the sidewalls though after your comment. As for mileage the Azaro II
are supposed to do 20% more than the original Azaro's.

Martin Fay swears by Avons, as he is just back off vacation (if you can
call DIY a holiday) I'm sure he can give a much better insight. Over to you
Martin..........

>Wet Scotland - come back summer !

Is this so you can ride in warmer rain;-)

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"

Disclaimer:
I can't under any circumstances be held liable for any spelling mistakes
due to my dyslexic keyboard.