Cleaner / Wax...all in one

Recently discovered "Protectall". Cleans and waxes, contains carnuba
wax, and can be used on everything on the bike...seat, windscreen,
bodywork, mirrors,  face shield on my helmet and the helmet...spray it
on any surface and wipe until light haze is gone...never turns white or
chalky...comes in aerosal or pump sprayer...fantastic stuff ! Harley
shop locally used to carry it but it wasn't "OFFICIAL" Harley product so
the dealer had to stop offering it...pretty stupid ! Found a cheaper
source "Camper World", sorry don't have the 800 number with me but
should be easy to locate ( 800 information )...costs less than HD shop
was charging...really neat stuff !

David Johnson
99 Red ST  a.k.a. " Sweet Thang"