Re: petrol shortage

I've got that same urge - to get out on the 'empty' roads and blast down to
Wales or Lancashire!  And just to comment, I will never buy from Sainsburies
again.  They let go over 1000 employees because of the petrol shortage.
They make billions out of us consumers and would rather shit on their
employees than lose a fraction of their profit!!!  Sorry about the strong
language!  Ann Sprint ST, Kent.