Re: intro from SF

Previously, you (Neil Lindsey) wrote:
> I'm not sure if I understand what 'rear rack' you are referring to, but just
> to clarify . . . the top rack and dual hard panniers (along with the mounts
> for the panniers) are not mutually exclusive, and it is the top rack that
> forms the mount for the top pannier if you want all three.  In fact the top
> rack does not come with the top pannier (you must order it separately).

The rack forms the mount for the top box, which is independent of the
panniers.  The top box doesn't come with the rack but it is required to
mount the top box.  Got it?  (Re-reading your message, I think you do.)

And the panniers come with their mounting rails.  (Why can't this be
simple?)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL