Re: New file uploaded

At 01:09 PM 9/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
> >No cloverleafs here.
> >Just non-straight roads.
>
>No problem with line of site in those turns. Except for the dotted line it
>looks like a race track. Must be pretty fun as long as the law enforcement
>keeps a low profile.
>
>You almost inspired me to take the rest of the day off, but seeing as my
>bike is in the shop for its next fuel sender, I guess I'll keep working.
>
>Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
>Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
>http://www.aestheticdesign.com

Fun, yes.  If you can find a gap between the tourists, that is.  Lot's of
slow/idiot drivers up there, especially on/around the weekends (people
sometimes stop in the lane to take a picture, instead of waiting for a
place to pull over.  And, it's pretty old pavement up there with lots of
dips and bumps.  Still, it's fun.

The only law enforcement I saw all day was a park ranger.  I did see quite
a few bikes, mostly Gold Wings and big touring-type Harleys.  And, one
CBR600Fxxxx carrying a guy and girl decked out in shorts and tank top (it
was a bit nippy up there).