Re: ergo differences between RS and ST

From: Paul Fox <pgf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>since there seem to be several new englanders on the list -- anyone
>know of a boston or area dealer that has an ST or RS demo bike available
>for testing?

If you're willing to drive about 45 minutes, Performance Cycles on Route 9
west in Shrewsbury MA has a Lucifer Orange RS available as their demo bike.
Call Bill Morrow for it's availablilty before going out there though, as
it's often being used as a weekend-long demo by some of his well-heeled
regular customers. 508-842-1068

BTW - Don't be so quick to but risers on a bike. It takes very little time
for your body to become acclimated to a new riding position. The lower bars
really enhance feedback from the front, and it's part of how the bike's
handling was engineered, IMHO. Worth the small "break-in" period. I have
done 500 mile days without any problems.

Ken M.