for Paul - pegs

 >>> one of the reasons i'm interested in the sprint(s) is because of
the peg position relative to the vfr <<<

    I put a couple hundred miles on the VFR800 and after an hour or
so my feet were going numb. Have had no such problem on my long day
(9 hr.) rides on the RS. With the St bars and gen-mar risers my
numb-hands problem is improved but not gone. I think it's the wrist
angle because I have no trouble on my old Sprint w/ Trophy bars.
I'll let you know what kind of luck I have with the Heli-bar set-up.

                                         Have fun;