RE: Dear Abbey:

Marc,

Like most of us, I've had a few problems now and then with my ST as well.
Here near Seattle, my dealer is I90 Motorsports in Issaquah, Washington. So
far my experience with them has been excellent: they listen carefully to my
description of the problem and quite often know exactly what I'm talking
about before I even finish, and if not, they cheerfully tell me they'll
check it out. We make a date for when to bring it in; they tell me when to
pick it up--nearly always that same day. Only once have they not delivered
the bike to me as scheduled--and it wasn't their fault but TOA's for not
returning the mechanics phone call with the pertinent information.

In other words, my bike and my time are treated respectfully. I bring a lot
of money in their door. Not counting friends. If they treated me like your
dealer has been treating you, I'd gladly drive a hundred miles out of my way
to go where my business would be valued.

Vote with your money. Respect your own time and money and others will
respect yours too.

luck,
Brett