ForSale: Sargent Seat *Price Reduced*

Ok folks once again :-)

  I have a virtually brand new Sargent seat for sale (FYI it will also
fit the RS) It is black with grey welts, which match the silver of
the frame perfectly ( It looks great on both the black and blue ST's)
The style is two up with the new Diamond Plate material for inserts,
this is gripier than the basket weave, and it looks a little more
modern. I paid $296.00 plus the stock seat.

I'll take the first $135.00 plus a stock seat, and shipping. Stock
seat must be relatively new, and in good condition  (less than 7k or
so) as the stock foam tends to break down after awhile. I have pics I
can email anyone who is interested. Please contact me off the list
either email or at 609-895-2672  leave me a message if I'm out.

Erik