RS and Down on power & fuel senders

Listers,

  I have read with much concern on how the RS is down on power, especially
when compared to other 955 engines.  After my wreck I fitted the Triumph CF
exhaust.  I have not gotten to FI retuned, YET.  Already I have noticed a
HUGE increase in power.  The CF can on the RS is MUCH shorter than the
stocker, that is tangible, I would also hazard a guess that the is also less
restrictive.  Is it possible that the SS exhaust that comes stock is more
restrictive than that on the ST, or are they the same.  Once I get the FI
retuned and everything sorted out I intend on getting the bike dynoed.  I
would have done a run before, but after reading the magazine write ups I
thought I might have cried.

   On other news, my bike has sprung a gas leak for the second time, so add
me the list again for leak #2 at 5000 miles.  The shop I bought the bike at
is no longer a triumph dealer.  A new shop, south of Richmond Va. (Colonial
Cyclesport??) will be doing the swap towards the end of the week.  On that
note, does anyone know of an easy way to rid the tank of all of its gas?  Is
using the fuel pump to pump it into a container a safe idea?  I of course
filled up on Sunday so the tank is full, or at least what is left of a
leaking full tank.  If I keep the battery charged would there be any
concern?

Thanks for reading,

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (Yellow)