Re: commuting (was Re: New file uploaded)

> You're kidding - they give you a ticket for that?

Don't know for sure.  I'd expect them to try.  But I'm not pushing my luck.

> Surely they have to catch up with you first? Or is it done from a chopper?
> I guess it's enough if they note down your reg. no, right?

That 1.5 mile stretch of road is thick with cops most days.  It is rare that
there isn't at least one speed trap along it each day, sometimes more.

Yes, they'd have to catch me, but I'm not going far so that wouldn't be
hard.  <sigh>

> And besides, it has its fair share of casualties here, too, specially
among
> couriers!
> Their remains are splatted across many a refuge throughout London.

And I don't want to start emulating them here!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"