Re: RaceTech upgrade

Hi everybody,

I just signed up for this list because most likely I will be buying
a new RS sometime this week.  I did the exact same thing -- RaceTech
gold valve -- to my last bike, a VFR750, and it was some of the best
money I've ever spent.  I was thinking of doing the same thing to the
RS eventually.  Great to hear of someone doing it and liking the results!

Kathy Kost
Seattle, WA