Re: RaceTech upgrade

Kathy Kost wrote:

> I just signed up for this list because most likely I will be buying
> a new RS sometime this week.

Welcome to the list, and congrats in advance on your impending purchase!

> I did the exact same thing -- RaceTech
> gold valve -- to my last bike, a VFR750, and it was some of the best
> money I've ever spent.

It seems like quite a few folks on the list have recently had their
forks done. I had mine done about six weeks ago and have been quite
happy. They're firm without being too stiff, and have much better feel.
It's a toss-up, IMHO, between getting the front done and getting the
race can and tune; both are relatively inexpensive modifications that
have handsome dividends.

(Since you're new, you may not have stumbled across Jong's excellent
list archive search engine; check it out at
<http://www.seaotter.com/searchst.html> to catch some of the traffic on
the list about the front forks from before you joined, too.)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA