Re: Alarm

"Reddy, Shantanu (STP)" wrote:

> I am interested in the Triumph alarm.
>
> How is arming of the system verified?

30 seconds after you switch off the ignition, it beeps and flashes all
indicators twice.

I had a couple of problems with radio interference with my alarm last year,
even thought about having the d*n thing removed after it left me stranded in
Italy 40 km out of town the day before my wedding in Scotland, but now I've
worked out what the problem was and how to solve it (just push the bike 10
metres or so behind a building), I'm quite happy with the alarm.

You'll need to get used to putting the alarm in ferry mode before doing
maintenance on the bike or while filling up.

Neil