burning plastic?

Hello all,

Last evening, after riding "rather aggressively", I noticed a slight burning
smell coming from my ST.  Couldn't exactly pinpoint to where it was coming
from, but seemed to be from the input of the can......although could have
been drifting from anywhere.  I know there's such a thing as a "hot smell"
and this was definitely not that.  I also know there has been posting
concerning burning panels, but I checked it over and didn't see any
disformation.

Question, is this just normal aroma?  Or has anyone experienced this before
and should this be something to be concerned about?

TIA,
- -Mike
'00 ST Blue