Update on my big fuel leak

As an FYI for the folks on the list, my Sprint's big fuel leak that I
experienced over the weekend was caused by a split fuel line.

I had it towed to the dealership today (Cycle Moto in Mesa, AZ) and the
mechanics found the problem in about 3 minutes.  They would have even fixed
it right then and there but I had to go back to work so there wasn't that
big of a rush (they had it ready for me at the end of the day).

I'm thinking that the bike must have been peeved at me for not riding it for
20 weeks and that was the bikes way of giving me a warning to never let that
happen again!

While I'm on the subject of fuel, can someone tell me where the fuel
pressure regulator is located in the fuel system?  I've been assuming it is
located after the fuel pump but I want to make sure I'm right. I know I
should just suck up the bucks and buy a shop manual but the bikes still
under warranty so I figure I won't really need it for a while.

Thanks,
Adam
Gilbert, AZ

End of st-digest V2000 #486