RE: Tyres, Ride Height, Chain Adjuster

Not really any problems. Start with the wheel at the max forward position
(by rotating the chain adjuster). To lower the rear of the bike turn the
adjuster clockwise (looking at it from the left (swing arm) side of the
bike. If you watch closely you can see the wheel will move visibly higher.
The bike will steer a bit slower and feel more stable (compared to turning
it in the other direction). Use caution in what hits the ground first when
cornering aggressively.

Paul & Dee