RE: Where to put the grips switch

I kinda got lucky on that as I had it done at my 600 mile service.
The dealer owed me the heated grips so the installation was part of
the service along with the hard bags being installed. It was a twelve
hour service to do everything, I ended up paying $190.00 for the
whole shot (plus the switch)

Erik