Re: Heated Grips- Erik Miner

Sorry Andrew I don't have a part number.. I'm sure someone on the
list may. As for a picture
just look at your bike. See on the right hand cluster the little
blank plate ( sort of rectangular)
that's where on a European bike the switch to turn on the lights
goes. On the US spec bikes since we are required to run lights on all
the time the control is not installed. The actual switch looks a lot
like the directional switch. Also if you look in your owners manual I
believe it shows a European assembly ( it does in the 99 owners
manual)

Erik

PS: To order just call or fax Jack Lilley in the UK they will know
what you are talking about.
FWIW I called and ordered it just so I'd be sure they knew what I
wanted ( cheaper than having to return the wrong part)