for Brett - RS vs ST

 >>> Wouldn't it have been easier to have just gotten the ST in the
first place?? <<<

    Would have loved an ST but they built it with a full-fairing
(which really pissed me off because the original Sprint was
half-faired). I live in the Southwest-Southwest where the heat from a
full-faired bike is unacceptable to any but the most occasional
rider. Like the Interceptor, which also made the same silly sacrifice
of function to insipid style, back when it went to a full-fairing.
                                   Have fun;
                                                doggydo   - - - o%\o