Re: ST wouldn't start!

All,
    I have to confess. I did the run/kill switch thing also. I was leaving
work and had just pulled off the cover and must have bumped the switch in
the process. I tried to start it several times. I pulled off the seat and
was checking around when it suddenly dawned on me to check for the never
used run/kill switch. Boy was my face red! But that could have been from
slapping myself. Fortunately, the next shift was underway (they actually
start to work right away) so I didn't have an audience at the windows which
run the length of the building.
    Glad I got it off my chest. I feel better now.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------