RE: aerostich darien vs roadcrafter

>> can't help with your other questions, but I'd suggest putting visibility
ahead of color coordination.  Maybe not quite as extreme as their hi-vis
yellow-green, but something that show better than gray.  Esp. if the weather
is bad.  You'd disappear into the background wearing gray!
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers<<

I have a black Aerostich and ride up here in the dark and dreary Northwest.
I too would have been concerned about visibility with the black except for
the fact that long ago I noticed that at dusk or night I could never tell
what color some riders Aerostich was at a distance, but boy could I see that
huge stripe of reflective tape across their back and on their legs. Follow a
rider at night in your car sometime, you'll see what I mean. It made me feel
quite comfortable with my decision.

cheers,
Brett