RE: aerostich darien vs roadcrafter

> Follow a
>rider at night in your car sometime, you'll see what I mean. It made me feel
>quite comfortable with my decision.

I think the visibility problem is more during the day when it is foggy or
raining. I've missed seeing entire gray cars in such situations and
wondered why they didn't at least put their headlights on. When you put a
grey vehicle against a grey road and then put rain and lousy windshield
wipers in front of the other drivers eyes it can practically disappear. I
buy the brightest rain gear I can find. I'd rather look like a duck than
get splattered like one.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com