Re: aerostich darien vs roadcrafter

 > I wear a Darien every time I ride, and I have a good friend who wears a
 > Roadcrafter. The Darien is more waterproof, while the Roadcrafter has
 > better abrasion resistance.

i'm not sure about the "better abrasion resistance" part -- my darien
jacket and pants certainly protected me when it needed to last year --
but i completely concur with the waterproofness thing.  roadcrafter riders
are always complaining about getting a wet crotch -- water gets absorbed
(eventually) by the chest zipper, and it has no where to go, except onto
your crotch.  with the darien, a) there's an extra flap that the roadcrafter
doesn't have to keep water off the zipper in the first place, and b) water
can run off the zipper onto the seat of the bike, since the edge of
the jacket hangs free.

paul