Strange Cargo...mountain bike

About a year ago I remember seeing an ad in a mountain bike magazine for a
Bike Rack that mounted to a motorcycle.  The rack held one bicycle.

I am an avid cyclist, and would love to be able to carry my bike to the
local trails (most trails are 20 miles from my house).  Does anyone out
there know of a company that makes a bike rack for a motorcycle?  Or, does
anyone have any ideas of how a rack would even mount to a ST?
- -Mike Omaha
00' ST