Re: Pannier locks

Matt at 16:56 29/09/00 , you wrote:
> >Why not just remove the plates and slide the tumbler out ?
>
>Now that I think about it, that's what I did. I probably should have gone
>out and looked at them to jog my memory. It's been a year and a half since
>I performed the operation, so the details are a bit sketchy.

A vision of Doug in his garage hard at work trying to lever the locks off
springs to mind. The PC in the house flashing up the simple and real
solutions now posted by Eric and yourself.

Hey Doug.... Get back in the house and read the new mail, your life will be
easier.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg @ Long Tail (00 Blue ST)