Re: Dunlop on inflation pressure

Jim Huber <jhuber@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For those without web access, here 'tis without the pretty pictures:

OK Now I'm totally confused. I assumed that because we all subscribe to
the list we must all have web access. Is there something that I'm
missing?

And speaking of tires:
I park the Blue Devil outside the shop loading dock. Every day before I
leave I walk my escape route in search of errant nails and screws. Last
night, I pulled up my driveway, dismounted to open up the gate, turned
around to walk back to the bike and YIKES there is a drywall screw head
shining in my front tire. I go in house and get a cup of soapy water and
a phillips head screwdriver. I apply the soapy water. So far so good, no
bubbles. I start to remove the screw and PLOP! It falls out. WHEW! It
was only the head of a a broken screw.

The tire gods were smiling on me that day!

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country
Don't worry, next week I could be a White Sox fan!

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"The moment you're born you start dying.
 So you might as well have a good time."
                             Cake