Interesting Screens

Since I own a triumph (like the rest of you) and a Honda UK bike I tend to
pick up as many of the British Bike Mags as possible.  Found a site some
maybe interested in.  They make a double bubble and a flipup for the Sprint
St(doesn't everyone)but they have them available in all the normal colors
as well as Iridium!  The Website itself for some bizarre reason doesn't
have a color selection page but another company that sells this company's
products does list iridium as one of the color options.

http://www.secdem.fr/htgb/home.htm
http://www3.sympatico.ca/dyno/secdem.htm