New RS rider

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C02B00.D13241A0

Hey gang!

I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am the extremely proud new owner =
of a '00 RS.  If you could only see the smile on my face!  I put 120 =
more miles on her today and everyone was better than the last.  Folks =
stop me all the time wanting to know more about it.  It seems that =
everyone and his brother had a tricked out bonneville at one time or =
another and they want to tell me about it.  Well, it seems that riding a =
Triumph is a great conversation starter!  The shifting is starting to =
get easier, although finding neutral still requires more than one =
effort.  The bike is so comfortable I feel like I could ride all day =
long.  I can't say enough good things about my new toy.  Well, I just =
wanted to say hi and that all of your comments and reviews of the bike =
were invaluable in my decision to go with a Triumph.  So, thanks a lot =
and safe riding everybody!

Robert Riffel
Wilmington, N.C.
'00 Yellow RS "Bonnie"

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C02B00.D13241A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hey gang!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I just wanted to introduce myself.&nbsp; I am the =
extremely=20
proud new owner of a '00 RS.&nbsp; If you could only see the smile on my =

face!&nbsp; I put 120 more miles on her today and everyone was better =
than the=20
last.&nbsp; Folks stop me all the time wanting to know more about =
it.&nbsp; It=20
seems that everyone and his brother had a tricked out bonneville at one =
time or=20
another and they want to tell me about it.&nbsp; Well, it seems that =
riding a=20
Triumph is a great conversation starter!&nbsp; The shifting is starting =
to get=20
easier, although finding neutral still requires more than one =
effort.&nbsp; The=20
bike is so comfortable I feel like I could ride all day long.&nbsp; I =
can't say=20
enough good things about my new toy.&nbsp; Well,&nbsp;I just wanted to =
say hi=20
and that all of your comments and reviews of the bike were invaluable in =
my=20
decision to go with a Triumph.&nbsp; So, thanks a lot and safe riding=20
everybody!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Robert Riffel</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Wilmington, N.C.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>'00 Yellow RS "Bonnie"</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C02B00.D13241A0--