Re: [ST] YIKES!

pattib@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Has anyone seen anything like this behavior before?  It feels to me
> like a wiring problem, although I suppose it could also be a computer
> issue.

Yikes is right! Sorry to hear of your woes, Patti. It sure sounds like
an electrical problem, possibly a short (drawing down the power) or a
bad connector somewhere in the harness (a la Don Draper's problems).
You've given us a pretty good description, and assuming you've relayed
the same to the shop, they should have some clues as to where to start
poking around. At least they're giving you a fun loaner for a while.
Maybe they need to call Santa Cruz Triumph for some tips? :-)

BTW -- and I hope it doesn't happen again -- but if you do find yourself
stopped around the Peninsula exit on 101, give me a ring; I live about
five minutes from there.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA