[ST] re: Last good riding days before winter

>   From: "Phil and Debbie" >
>   Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:14:05 +1000
>
>   Well, today dawned bright, sunny and warm,
>   the last few days of summer
>   before the all too short autumn, then winter.
>   Today was always going to be a good day
>   so off I went. A couple of hundred k's through >   Melbourne to Yea, to Yarra Glen

Phil,
I too couldnt resist...
Got a bit of a late start after having to do some shopping, but also rode across through Yarra Glen b4 riding over Mt. Donna Buang, then up & down the Reefton Spur. By then it was a bit late to do the planned detour out through Powelltown, but it was a great day anyway.

My ST has nearly 9,000km now & the only gearbox complaint is going into first from nuetral (ouch) & sometimes a bit harder than I would to go from 5->6 when accelerating gently.
I find keeping the clutch adjusted as per the book does help 'though.

Darren Mason.
2000 ST.
Melbourne, AuSTralia.