[ST] 2002 Sprints;Yikes!

Can't fool me, Matt. You were visiting a parallel universe where Hinckley,
Leicestershire had been replaced by an alien city called Hinkley.

Patti,

The chances of such a fault occurring spontaneously and NOT having been
caused by all the wire-pulling and re & re involved in a service would be
astronomical. It's 99.99% certain someone has pulled a connector or not
reconnected something properly. Were the lights working through all this?
Idiot lights? Turn signals?

Example: my dealer routed a spark plug lead badly after a service. First
time I turned right, the plug cap pulled off and I went on to two cylinders.

 From your description of the symptoms, I would go first to the battery
terminals. After all, these should have been disconnected during the
service and may not have reconnected properly. The symptoms are definitely
indicative of a bad electrical power connection or a bad ground somewhere,
and as so many systems are affected it has to be close to the battery. Lean
on the dealer

Hope this helps,
Robert Smith--Freelance Writer
'00 ST Sapphire