Re: [ST] Introduction..

At 12:54 PM 4/2/01 -0700, Neil Lindsey wrote:
>this list used to be dedicated to the ST, but that was before the RS was
>released -- now it's supposed to be limited to the Sprint (post-Hinckley
>bikes), but at first glance you may conclude that the website still looks
>like it's ST only (it's not), and discussions do digress on occasion . . .

The list is for both the ST and RS - you can post to either
ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The posts will make it to the same place. While it started for the ST, the
RS subscription base is almost as large.

As for the website, there are two sites

http://www.triumphnet.com/st for the ST and
http://www.triumphnet.com/rs for the RS

While on the subject, I was looking for an RS owner with time to kill and
web knowledge to work on the RS site since Troy passed away. I had a few
people interested, but have lost all the contact info in the last few
months. If anyone is seriously interested in updating the RS side of the
site, please contact me off list. Only requirements are that you own an RS
and have some HTML experience.

Thanks

- -Eric