RE: [ST] english vs. english

Not across the pond matey, I'm getting wet riding in the rain here in
deepest Somerset!
I didn't like wet riding either, but realised either ride in the wet, or
virtually never ride the bike at all.
I'm taking it over to Ireland in 3 weeks, that may be *very* wet!
Cheers.
- --
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey
ex Sprint Sport. 99 Red ST