Re[2]: [ST] Azaro II on rear

Has anyone any views on tyre brand wet weather performance.
     Well I can vouch for the wet weather performance of both the Azaro II
     and Azaro Sport II. The Azaro II appears to clear a lot more water but
     the Grip from the Sport II is astounding. It is possible the lay the
     bike right over in the wet without losing traction and with the Sport
     II on the ST you can really feel the tyres working for grip so it's
     easy to determine the wet weather limits. It doesn't have dry weather
     limits that I can find :)

     Last Sunday I was out with an instructor taking an advanced riding
     course. The instructor is the guy that trains the trainers so he can
     certainly handle a bike! On a wet twisty section while under
     instructions to 'make progress' I completely lost the instructor. I
     waited in the next town and when he arrived he wanted to know about
     the ST and the tyres. He reckoned I was laying the bike down sideways
     while he was struggling for grip in the wet. He went home considering
     Azaros and the possibility of trading his European twin for a British
     Triple :)

     'nuff said,
     Howlin'

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software