[ST] Re: Howlin's Avons.

Just seen Howlin's post...hmmm, we are on the same tyres...only I have an
old AV35 original on the front and a new AV40 Super II on the rear, which
Avon did say was unusual but would work.
Maybe they are just a tad mismatched.
I'm meeting Howlin' in Ireland in 3 weeks, I'll let you know if I can keep
up with him ;-)
- --
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey
ex Sprint Sport. 99 Red ST