Re: [ST] panniers: other brands

So are a few of you suggesting that I put "If found, please return
to" sticker on my luggage, when it arrives that is ;-)

t.

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Darwin Holmstrom wrote:

> I lost a saddlebag on a Buell S3T a few years back. They have a fussy mounting system. I took the bike to a shop in Radcliff Kentucky (just south of Fort Knox) to have a leaky oil tank repaired. Because of the design of the bike, this means complete fra
me off disassembly (as do many other relatively minor maintenance procedures). When the shop put the bike back together, I failed to check the mounting of the saddlebags. Frankly, I was more concerned with the faulty wiring harness, which required a secon
d frame off disassembly two days later in South Dakota. Somewhere between Fort Knox and Sturgis someone found a bright yellow fiberglass saddlebag containing some very nice tools, some well worn riding gear, and a copy of "Black Elk Speaks."

> Darwin

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664