Re: SV: [ST] Turbo Connection

on 4/3/01 3:32 AM, Kyle Rocke at kyle.rocke@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Junkyard,
>
> I've had the Stage II Turbo connection installed on my '99 ST. What would
> you like to know about the kit?

Though they've been asked before I have some questions....

How long have you had the kit installed and what are your feelings about it
at this point.  Any problems arise from having it?  What's the cost of the
kit and installation?  How do you think the turbo will affect engine life?
Any special precautions or things to worry about?  How's the rideability of
the bike with the turbo installed, is this still a "real world bike" that
you are happy to ride or something just to show off once in a while.

I have a '99 ST that will soon be out of warranty and the turbo is of great
interest to me.  I would love the extra power but if it makes the bike too
difficult to control or would lower engine life dramaticly I don't want to
mess with it.

basicly, can you post once again your experiences with it and a basic review
of it. There are probably others here who have not heard much about it.