Re: RE:[ST] another New Dawg name

From: abell06@xxxxxxxx <abell06@xxxxxxxx>
>Aha-ha,
>
>I Knew it, you are the infamous KenM over there on that thar SNRE board.
>Well I will tell you that the identity of 2fast4me is...is...arghhhhhhhh
>pfhat ewy erwh owqir..........me.

Andrew,

Good call, but do tell, how did I become "infamous"? Nice to have you there,
we Triumphs are a very small minority. From this list, the only ones I've
seen there are you, myself, Jim Wright, and Tony Watson. There's more here
who *should* be on SRNE, like Paul Fox, Greg Deshais, and few more who's
names have escaped me. I contacted Greg Girard about it, but I guess he's
riding BMW's now, even after his glow-in-the-dark report about what a
perfect bike the RS's were for him & his wife.

So...will you be going to the SRNE Memorial Day weekend event in VT, or the
Eastern Rallye for the TSRA? How about Motomarket in Acton MA for Saturday's
spring "open house"?

Ken M.
'00 RS