RE: [ST] David Hughes?

Hi.

The exhaust is a Two Brothers can (http://www.twobros.com/).  Several people
on the list have them these days and they are becoming easier to obtain.
Getting mine was interesting as I had to import it into Australia myself,
via a distributor in New Zealand (and then argue with both customs
departments about the insane amount of tax they both slapped on the thing).

I spent a year trying to convince every pipe builder under the sun to build
one for the ST and Two Bros were the first.  There's probably heaps by now
(Staintune build one I know - Remus were going to but I haven't checked
since I got the TBR can).

To fit the high pipe, you need to move the right-rear turn-light / indicator
/ blinker (whatever you want to call it).  You can either just move the
lights up a couple of inches or you can "clean up" the back end by removing
a lot of the black plastic fender.  Check out the "rear fender chop"
instructions in the "Mod's" section of the ST web site.  I printed them out
and gave them to my dealer.  They did the work while fitting the pipe.

Cost?  Depends on where you are I guess.  I did mine when the Aussie dollar
was actually worth something.  The pipe is selling for about US$490 at the
moment.

Bambi
David "Deer Dawg" Hughes
99 ST (in the fast red colour)