[ST] RE: upload _Lekdijk2-4-2001.jpg

Hi Folks,
In answer to all your questions.

On 3 April, Neil  Tracey wrote
>...fantastic picture, it conjures up an image Don Quixote and
>Sancho Panza on a pair of ST's not donkeys!
Thanks, Don Quichote was my uncle, now you have really insulted my family
:-)
But it might explain why I'm so 'attached' to these mills anyway.

>260km = 162.5 miles??
>How long is your lunch break :-)
Uh, well, don't tell my boss. I will make it up to him later this week or so
when it is going to rain again.

On 3 April, Bill and Willemina Flowers wrote:
>The photograph looks an awful lot like Kinderdijk.  Is it in the same area?
Yes it is Kinderdijk on the background. The route I was riding follows the
rivers Lek and Linge. I added a route via IJsselstein, Gouda and Schoonhoven
back to Rotterdam. BTW You're allways welcome to visit Holland again and
join us for a ride. I know a couple of small but nice roads.

On 3 April, Matt Knowles wrote:
>For some reason that picture reminds me of riding
>around Lubbock, Texas. If you've been there,
>you'll know what I mean.
Sorry. Have't been there (yet).
I liked the pictures you posted lately. BTW I'm still using your "postcard
from San Jose, CA" from time to time as windows wallpaper.

Markus Clarijs
'00 RED ST